Monday, March 9, 2009

I don't have a super cute lifeguard anymore!

I have TWO!!!

Congrats to my baby boy for becoming a certified lifeguard. It sure didn't sound like an easy task to me. And he's really not into tests that much. He said all the "work" part was easy, but the test wasn't!!

But he passed, and that's all that matters. He was pretty happy last night, and he was even online TYPING out his application. He filled one out by hand a week or so ago, but he typed it out and printed it last night. He's going to do great, and I am really very proud of him!

I remember last year when He-man walked around with his whistle around his neck all the time. In fact, I think his is still on his key ring which is on a lanyard from the whistle.

I really am trying to get a pic. It's not the easiest thing to do around here. I am trying to get it done while he's still got some color to him. He and He-man were out in the sun all weekend, and they look great! Mom, on the other hand, looks like she should reside in the north pole....with the polar bears :) YES, I am jealous! And He-man rubs it in any time he gets near me! The brat!

No comments: