Friday, March 27, 2009

I miss Wal-mart!

I know people gripe about Wal-mart. The lines are long, never enough cashiers. I used to be one of those people who would gripe.

Then I moved to California. I didn't know what I had til it was gone! haha

We don't have Wal-marts in every city. It took me FOREVER to find a super Wal-mart, or redneck heaven as I call it :) Just for the record, there is one that is about 30 miles away and one about 55 or so miles away. That's where we go for date nights! haha YES, I am kidding.

I know of 3 somewhat nearby Wal-marts, 2 within about 15 or so miles. But these are the VERY OLD ones. No groceries. Very small building. I know when we lived in San Ramon, they fought to keep super Wal-mart away.

Well, I had looked everywhere for a bathroom towel that had a ligthouse motife. Guess where I found it today! And do you know how long it has been since I have had cinnamon flavored dental floss? I have had to use some nasty berry mint kind FOREVER because nobody around here carries cinnamon. But Wally world does! Woooo HOOOOOO! Life is so good!

Can you tell we spent hours at redneck heaven today? Now I know what to do when real estate has me all wound up!


And while I am talking about how wonderful life is, my feet are so happy to be wearing sandals again! It's the little things in life!! haha

No comments: