Friday, March 27, 2009

Judy Blume

I remember being somewhere near Suzi's age and reading a book called "Are you there, God? It's me, Margaret."

Well, missy has a book report that she hasn't started reading a book yet. She forgot her library card, so I decided to just grab her a book while we were out today. We got a couple actually. I saw this Judy Blume book and remember I loved it.

Well, Suzi was showing Daddy all her goodies that she got today. She said, oh, yeah. My books. This one is for my book report, and mom picked these out. Maybe she's going to read them, too. I said, well, one of those books I read when I was about your age.

She said, dang! That must be a really old book!


WHATEVER (eyeroll)

I still mean everything I just posted about her before this one tho!

No comments: