Tuesday, March 10, 2009

We lost a few of our good friends from our company :(

This is definitely not how they chose, but who knows, their choice was about as random as this, in my opinion!



LETTER FROM THE BOSS.....

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact
that Barack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government
fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases,
our prices would have to increase by about 10%.

But since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal
state of the economy, we will have to lay off six of our employees
instead. This has really been bothering me, since I believe we are
family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.

So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lot and found six
'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these
folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to
approach this problem. They voted for change, and I gave it to them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

1 comment:

Mailia's Mom said...

Awesome!!! I love this one. Guess I better put a sticker on D's truck.
Here are my latest ones:

1. Honk if you're paying my mortgage.

2. I voted for a Hero not a Handout.

3. One
Big
A**
Mistake
America

If I had a job, it would probably be safe. :-)

Hugs,
Mailia's Mom