Thursday, March 12, 2009

See? I really do have a middle child!



And the boy can EAT! He finished this thing all but about 2 bites. This was called the coffin at the diner we went to.

I was on my way home from my field trips and work and George calls me.

He said, we're going to Diggers. I hadn't heard of the place so of course I asked a ton of questions. He said, it's a burger joint, wanna go?

It was about 4:45 and I didn't know where hubs was. I thought, hmmmm, it's not often my kids ask me to go eat with them (unless they need money :) )

So I said, yeah, I want to go. Wait for me. I'll be there in 5.

So, lo and behold, hubs pulled in right behind me. So we made it a family dinner at the diner!

George had the "coffin." I had a burger smothered in jalapenos (I know that surprises everybody) The 2 ginormous kids had curly cheese fries. And then Mr. Conservative had a tuna salad sandwich. He did end up smothering that in jalapenos too.

I still kind of like my kids and have fun with them.....even though they probably did invite me along so I would pay for it! :)

1 comment:

Ronni said...

I love tuna and jalapenos!

Your middle child is becoming a handsome young man!