Friday, March 27, 2009

I know I shouldn't broadcast this too loudly!

But I have the coolest kiddos. They are all very fine young people! My boy got me some roses yesterday and some chocolate. My girlie made me some cards. My boys also treated me to ice cream last night.

Today, He-man, Suzi and I all went to the Mongolian BBQ place for lunch. George was off to skateboard. He's been cooped up for 9 weeks :) After that, He-man drove home, and Suzi and I went to the mall and Wal-mart. It was glorious! Do you know how long it's been since I just moseyed through a Wal-mart? I got some new towels for our guests that are coming. I got some new pillows for me because I am neurotic about new pillows. Suzi wanted some lotion, so we got some tanning stuff to try. She needed some unmentionables. Yes, I am still in disbelief!

Anyway, then we hit the mall. I of course was depressed cuz I couldn't find anything I like. Which is not unusual. Every birthday I get money, and every birthday I can't find stuff I want!!!!

Suzi on the other hand....

She got jeans, shirts, some flats, a jacket from Aeropostale, and some lotions and stuff. Girlfriend made out like a bandit. She went a little nuts in Aeropostale tho. I bought the jacket, but she wanted a bazillion other things. She promised to pay me back when we got home....which she did. So Granny, you'll be happy to know, one of your Christmas or birthday monies for Suzi went towards clothing!

Now, here's the part I shouldn't be broadcasting. I could have spent hours and hours and hours and hours in that mall. I was having a blast with my little girl who isn't so little anymore. I had a little bit of a rough patch a few months ago when I realized my little baby boy is going to be graduating soon. I am a little melancholy now knowing that my little baby girl is growing up so so so fast! But how wonderful to have such a wonderful young lady to shop with! I definitely needed a little downtime. I can't think of anybody better to spend it with!

No comments: