Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Where are the cameras?

I am sitting alone in my office. It's been pretty quiet today. A couple people have come through and the phone has rang one time.

So I decide to go get my sammich out of the fridge. I get about 3/4 of the way across the office and the phone rings. I RUN back over to my desk to answer the phone.

"Congratulations...you have been..."

I hang up. I thought darn, I just ran over here for THAT?

So I trek back across the office in anticipation of my very yummy uncrustable grape jelly PBJ :) (ok that was a slight exaggeration)

3/4 of the way across, RINNNNNNNNG.

This time I just jogged slightly, but still thinking there would be a human at the other end of the phone.

"Don't be alarmed. You still have one more chance...."

Are you kidding me?

So I finally get my ever delicious sammich and get a big ole bite of peanut butter in my mouth and yep, you guessed it. RINNNNNNNNG

I was convinced it was going to be another telemarketing thing.

Not this time :) It wasn't someone wanting to buy a house from me tho :(

So I was wondering if I was going to be on a hidden camera show or what! That or fate was trying to get me not to partake in the terribly fat laden uncrustable! I should have listened!

No comments: