Sunday, October 19, 2008

1st place!

For those I didn't talk to today,

Suzi had a big competition today at 6 Flags Discovery Kingdom. The pee wees and the junior pee wees swept both the cheer and the dance competitions. One division was 9 teams. We were sweating bullets watching some of the other teams, but knew that if our girls just hit everything they were supposed to, that they would pull it off, AND THEY DID!

Yesterday at the football game, I don't know what their deal was because their cheer looked absolutely awful. As it turned out, I hadn't erased my memory card in my camera, and it was full, so I wasn't able to record yesterday's cheer. I wish I had been able to. You would have thought, there is no way they are going to pull this out! But they did everything perfect today!

No comments: