Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hell Must Have Been Very Cold Today!

Photobucket

Here I was complaining about the winds we've been having. Now, let me say, LET IT BLOW!!!

George Porge decided to get a hair cut today. He was tired of the wind blowing his hair in his face! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

Look at that little baby face....I mean, look at that handsome young man! I think possibly the colors of his eyes are deepening.




If you can't see the colors in this next picture, I don't know what to tell you. He's got the coolest eyes, doesn't he? One of these days, I will get him to smile really good for me so you can see how awesome his teeth look now. For now, let me just relish in the moment of having my baby boy back!!


*He-man did a not so drastic cut a week or so ago and I just haven't gotten him settled down enough to grab pics of him. Tomorrow is another day. Competition at Great America day! Pics to follow!

No comments: