Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My pit bulls

Having boys, it's not unusual to have boys come over and wrestle or play around a little rough, especially when you've got the big tough guys who wrestle. Well, a few years ago, my kids noticed that if anybody got a little too close for comfort for Jack, he would become vicious! Jack has actually bit a few kids. He will actually come after us if we play around and smack each other.

Well, Ms. Suzi doesn't like to get up in the morning. She would like to sleep til noon. I went in to wake her up, and the drama queen that she is, she wouldn't move. So I start pushing on her shoulder. No sooner did I start, and the VERY VICIOUS Diego comes popping out of the covers and he was AFTER me! Scary, huh?

So then it was fun :) I was messing with her, and he just DID not like it! What I can't figure out is if he was protecting Suzi or he just wanted me to get the heck out of there so HE could still sleep! Chihuahuas, I mean pit bulls, they just aren't morning dogs!

No comments: