Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm in trouble!

I just got an email from my buddy whose pic I posted a couple days ago. She's been reading!

Awwww, that was so so sweet what you wrote!!! And, yes, I am going to kill you LOL!!! Couldn't you have made the single pic of me just a wee bit smaller!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to dig through my huge stack of pictures. Did I send you the ones we took in Pensacola?? I think I have a few. Or do you have any? I would love them. Also, did we take any in Atlanta??? We should have taken some at my house too when you were there :(
It's times like now that I wish I had been more of a picture taker. The memories are invaluable! One of these days I am gonna dust off the scrap book stuff.....

So to any of you who are reading, and you haven't started a blog yet to keep your memories in, this is me urging you to do so (especially, you, the one who writes FANTASTIC stories and poems and could write FANTASTIC children's books) (not going to mention any names, JULES)

I can bet you if they had had blogs when my kiddos were little, I would have 17 years worth of memories all in one place!

1 comment:

The Mom said...

Reading that email again cracks me up. We are quite the jetsetters! haha

Cross your fingers. She may be moving to Las Vegas soon. Cross your fingers because I need a western vacation spot, and she just deserves it!!