Sunday, October 19, 2008

How many people can say this?

I don't know what the percentage would be, but probably quite a few people could say that they have been crapped on by a pigeon or bird, right?

But just how many people could say that a male tiger sprayed them?! Now, I know you're thinking, that had to be MY luck. It probably happened to ME. Well, no.

I was busy pulling my camera out of my purse, and after I got it turned on and about to take a FABULOUS picture of Suzi standing next to a tiger, with only a fence between them, Studmuffin and I both noticed the darn thing turning away from her and his tail pointing SO straight in the air! We both yelled at her at the very same time, and she was actually turning to see why we were yelling. Sure as anything, this huge cat starts spraying. She ran toward us and the guy who was standing next to her evidently didn't know what was happening. He kept standing there, and the cat sprayed again.

I told her he must have thought she was a pretty cute little lion!

And Ms. Animal Lover, save the planet, tree hugger doesn't like tigers too much now :)

I just told her she was lucky. How many people can say they have been that close to a tiger!

No comments: