Saturday, October 18, 2008

Old mother Korndog

Went to the cupboard...

just CRAVING a bowl of cereal this morning. I wasn't even making a big bowl. But I could taste it already!

I pour it and go to get the milk......

You guessed it. No milk!

Now, this phenomenon wouldn't be a huge problem except for the fact that we must buy at least 8 gallons of milk a week!

The two culprits in this phenomenon are my giant children. Think there's any link to the milk they drink and their size?

He-man went to the doctor about a week ago. I didn't go with him because I was at work or something. Neither he nor I had been to this doctor. Well, I went to this doctor yesterday and when he met me, he said, I just saw a very large person with this last name.

I said, well, no, it's been a couple months since you saw my husband. He looked at me kind of funny :) I was a little embarrassed when I remembered He-man had just been there! He said....that's a big boy!!

Tell me about it. Nobody else can eat cereal in the morning because of my 2 ginormous children!

No comments: