Wednesday, February 20, 2008

He loves me, He loves me not?

I think he loves me :)

My Studmuffin went to the store that has my favorite mango salsa. They had NONE!

He improvised. He bought grilled pineapple salsa. I LOVE IT! Imagine that :)

I also have a new craving (besides cottage cheese) It's asparagus. I don't know why, I had never tried it before. I tried it at the conference and have been wanting it since. I made 5 pieces tonight just to piece on because we had breakfast stuff for dinner. I figured I would eat a couple pieces, Hubby would eat a couple and we MIGHT get the kids to try it. I ate all 5 pieces and had to cook more :)

I even looked up recipes online for it. Who knew there was an asparagus festival so close to us? haha

http://www.asparagusfest.com/

So mark your calendars because this should be good!

No comments: