Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Attention, He-man

When you go back and read this one day, one day when you have your own children, I want to remind you what a hard-headed person you were when you were 16 :) (I won't mention the prior years!)

One day when you have to get onto your son and reign him back in, you can read this and say WOW, my mom and dad really loved me. This is hard work!

Actually, I do realize how tough it is to really still be a child but to have to think like an adult. There's a reason you're not officially an adult yet, even though you've been the size of one since you were 13!

This isn't the most fun time in life, but if you realize we are all on the same team, working together to succeed, life is so much easier :) And, yes, feel free to use this line one day on your own child!

No comments: