Monday, December 1, 2008

Since I have been busier than crap

In my two hours of daylight hours (okay it SEEMS like just 2 hrs!)

I have barely even talked to my mom. Hopefully she doesn't disown me, yet anyway!

I spoke with her for about 3 minutes today. I completely forgot to tell her. In my running around today, George had an orthodontic appointment. He no longer has the expander in his mouth. His tongue can touch the roof of his mouth now, and he says he CAN ENUNCIATE! Hallelujah!!

Are you ready for this? Ms. Suzi got expanders put in today so that her brackets can go on next week. She is just so excited. The boys are laughing their butts off at her because THEY KNOW!

I know this will shock you, but she too has ginormous teeth like her dad. They have to pull some of hers too. They showed me on the x-rays how her teeth kind of jet out in the front. They are going to pull them back in. I think her face will change some.

Oh, and just so you know. When Ms. Drama queen embarrasses me to death at the ortho office, I am sending her to live with you!
It could be as early as next week! haha

No comments: