Saturday, September 6, 2008

Where did this week go?

You know it's a bad thing when you set appointments and think you have your day mapped out, then you realize that Monday was a holiday and you are ahead a day. I did this on Wednesday, thinking it was Tuesday. INSTANT STRESS.

So I was rescheduling what was ALREADY busy. I think I am through the brunt of my little hurricane week.

One thing good though. I got paid for 3 more leases AND I wrote up a listing AND I wrote my first offer. So I guess all in all, it was a good week except for I have been exhausted!!

The kids have been pretty good helping me around the house, so that is a huge thing for me!

My little baby boy (He-man) went and worked the football game for me today. It was my day to work for Suzi's cheerleading. That was a huge help. Then I spent a couple hours in the sun watching Suzi cheerlead. I am burnt to a crisp. It's sad. I went to work straight from there and my clothes were soaked when I got there. Lesson learned. Don't do that again!

It was wonderful though sitting in the office soaking up the 60 degree window air unit air!! So all's well that ends well! I hope everybody else had a great week!

No comments: