Saturday, September 6, 2008

I have to include this pic

Because if you had taken a picture of me at this particular moment, it was probably the face I was making TOO! Those are beads of sweat on her forehead. And the red was a combination of heat and sunburn. Did I mention it was a bazillion degrees today?

I had actually placed bets to see how long she would actually do this for. I thought the cheer uniform was going to be A, too scratchy; B, too hot; C, it rides up too high on her waist; D, the undershirt is too tight (she didn't have to wear that today LUCKILY.)

So I really expected lots of complaining, but really the only one complaining was ME! Well, and her daddy who was watching 11 year olds play football on a Saturday......during college football season! (How did he ever survive, right?)

I will post a video shortly to back up what I am saying when I tell you how very proud I was of her today. Thank goodness Studmuffin wasn't around me the couple times I broke out in tears cuz my little baby girl was doing so good. I was so proud of her. She did an AWESOME job.



No comments: