Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A VERY hot commodity

I betcha didn't know that Toaster Strudel is a hot commodity.

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that Suzi will read the blog and find this out.

But first off, if my children didn't act like vultures that hadn't eaten in a month, we could buy a couple boxes of Toaster Strudel, and it would last a week or so. Well, I should say that for now, it is lasting a week or so. But that's because George Porge has them hidden.

Well, yesterday, we had some drama in the kitchen. Suzi saw George making some, and she said, HEYYYYYYYYYYYY, You said those were gone.

Well, I just was doing a little laundry....in my laundry room that is centrally located in the house. It's actually off the garage....where the extra refrigerator is, but NOT near the kitchen.

Lo and behold, there is my TOASTER in my laundry room.

Now, while I appreciate that he IS that clever, is he NOT smart enough to put the toaster back so she won't wonder why the toaster is misplaced (out of her sight)?

I am not really complaining. This is really the extent of the fighting around our house. But if they all hide what they want, then it's all good :)

I don't know who they learned that from. Photobucket

No comments: