Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our latest project


I am so jealous. You can't tell really good in some of these pics, but this wall is the most gorgeous shade of PURPLE! I love it. I wish I could paint my whole house this color.

This was our work in progress. Straight lines up and down turned out to be way too much work because of the texture of the wall. So we went with one diagonal on two walls.


Yes, he keeps all his broken decks for his skateboards. I don't want to even talk about how much money he has spent on skateboards. At least now he's learned how to get them on ebay CHEAP.


I wasn't too keen on black at first. But once I got it on the wall, it is VERY much George Porge. I was worried it was going to be Gothic, but it is more rock star to me :)

More progress...

It was very hard to get enough light to take a decent pic of the colors. I will try tomorrow to see if natural light is better.


He's a happy camper, 'cept that I wouldn't paint the ceiling. I am tired of painting for a while. At least til tomorrow anyway :) My room is next!!

1 comment:

Art said...

The room looks great! I love the purple and black combo. Makes the plantation shutters stand out too. I also like the fact that you let your kids do their rooms their way. One of mine has a DARK green room, brown speckled carpet and a bamboo ceiling fan. I feel like I should duck for cover when I go in there some days.