Saturday, July 19, 2008

My apples

I went to work today because someone didn't show up to cover their floor time, and I told them to always call me because I will go in. I figure it's a numbers game and the more I am there, the more potential I will have.

Well, my BIG apple today also got called into work as someone call in sick. Suzi was there swimming and of course thinks she is one of the lifeguards :) He-man is going to have a whopper of a check because he's covered a few people's shifts this past week.

Well, there I am sitting in the office when my Suzi calls me. MOM! I was a victim!

WHAT?

I was a victim.

I have no idea what you are saying.

I was a victim.

Okay, what does that mean?

I had to get in the pool and say ouch, my neck, and He-man jumped in and saved me. It's all on videotape!

The actual people who issue their licenses were in there today auditing them. They had to do all kinds of procedures. Luckily, my baby boy passed, and my Suzi was saved! haha She was all excited because she had to go on a backboard. Too funny.

She said He-man was being all weird. He was asking her questions like, who are you here with.

She said, my brother.

He said, where's your brother.

Right next to me.

I would LOVE to see this video. I asked another lifeguard if He-man asked to not save HER because it was his sister. She said it was more like, does HE have to save me?? Can't it be someone else?
Can you feel the love?

No comments: