Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lost Daughter

After I rubbed my eyes a few times, came and checked the couches and spare room, I could not find my daughter this morning. Now that I am awake, I realized that, yes, she was here last night before I went to sleep. Hmmmm

I noticed someone else was MIA, too. Jack wasn't kicking me in the back all night. Well, he was for part of the night. I think he got cold!

Anyway, I would go take a picture, but my boys have some issue with bed frames. Both have perfectly good bed frames. New ones at that. But I guess maybe they thought they wouldn't have to make their beds if they didn't have them on bed frames at the new house. WRONG!

George Porge decided when Suzi got a new mattress, and we had a spare one, that he would double stack his bed. Then if he had friends over, he would pop a mattress out for the friend. Doesn't bother me because his room is always clean.

So, yes, you guessed it. I walk in, the music is going, it's nice and dark in there, Suzi is rattling the windows with her snoring, Jack is all snuggled under the blanket and doesn't even realize I came in there.

Summer is a wonderful thing, isn't it? Well, enjoy it now, my pretties

Your butts are back in school in 8 days! Woooo hooooo! Ooops, I got so excited about the school thing, I almost forgot what I was talking about!

So Suzi dragged her hot pink pillow, her hot pink comforter and monopolized her brother's room. I can't WAIT to see how she acccomplished this. Did she sneak in there after he fell asleep? I doubt that because he's quite the night owl. Did she go in there and lay down and fall asleep before he did? That's probable. He probably couldn't move that dead weight after it was sleeping. Or did she bribe him?

She got the serious karma payback. The last 2 houses we had, her room was on the front of the house, and the sun shined in the windows and made her room hotter.

This house, her room is in the back, AND it's also where the sun comes up in the morning :) She didn't realize this, and she taunted the boys about haha she gets the back room. They get the front rooms. So does she have something on him? Or did she pay him? He's quite the salesperson and yet, so is she. Did she sell him on letting her stay in there because it was cool? Or did he say, pay me, and I'll let you.

There is never a dull moment around here. Did I mention what happens in 8 days? That's a week from tomorrow. 192 hours from now, I will be running through the house waking up grumpy children! Not that I am counting or anything :)

No comments: