Thursday, January 29, 2009

One more school

To go for He-man, and he will have beaten everybody in our district for wrestling. He has the one that will give him the most trouble to wrestle next Wednesday. He has it in his head he wants to win though. Good luck to my baby boy!

After that, they have a district final, and I'm not sure what from there.

On Monday, George was wrestling someone and somehow came down on his fingers and bent them all the way back. I think we have decided to go get some x-rays. He's still black and blue and can't bend them all the way yet.

And Suzi and I have been sick puppies this week. This will be her third day of school missed this week :(

The good news is, I think we only have about 2 more weeks at most before the cherry blossoms pop out!! haha

No comments: