Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm sorry!

I haven't been keeping up here. I decided to go to a schooling to be a GRI. It's called Graduate Realtor Institute. I figured that while I am not too too busy, I could handle a little bit of school. It was hard working around that. It's 12 eight hour classes. I made it through my first 8 hrs! I now know to bring something to eat and my laptop next time!

My little baby boy turned 15 on Thursday. Holy SMOKES! 17, 15 and 11. That translates to, dammit, I'm getting old!!!!

My big baby boy had a good day at wrestling today. He was the only one from his team that made it to the final round. The final round turned out to be pretty ugly. With 15 seconds to go in the match, he was winning. Something happened with the clock, and I wasn't there to know exactly what happened, but he got put in a cradle at the last few seconds and ended up losing by one point at the buzzer. Out of 40 teams, my baby boy won 2nd place. That's so darn good. I am proud of him!

We are just working, working. I promise to try to post a little more frequently!

No comments: