Sunday, October 28, 2007

New Schools

Suzi's only prerequisite in a new school is that she get a "nice" teacher. Well, she got her wish. I think it is a major step up from the last teacher too. A good thing.

She is now also with kids more her size. She was kind of a giant in the other school.

The first day of school, she came home and immediately did her homework. Then I didn't see her for a while. When she emerged from her room, she asked me to tie a bracelet with the letters Jessica written across them. So thanks to the angel Jessica who helped my daughter ease into her new school.

I asked her which school she liked better. She asked out of ALL the schools she has been to (5).

I said, sure.

This one is the BEST!

The next day, I picked her up from school, and lo and behold, around her neck was a necklace. Jessica had gone home and made HER a necklace.

So not even a week after our move, we do have confirmation that we did the right thing by moving.

No comments: