Saturday, January 9, 2010

Look out! Here comes TROUBLE!!!!



I know I have been MIA lately, and I missed posting about my trip with Suzi to Florida. Do I have the cutest niece and nephews or WHAT?! This pic was taken at the mall. I know, I know, WHO takes 4 kids to the MALL?! AND who gives them all money to buy what they want???

I can tell you, that wasn't MY brilliant idea :) I had been to Woody's BBQ at that point, and my belly was full. On vacation, that means it's nap time :) But now that I am not AT the mall with 4 kids, and never have to do that again......I guess I can admit it was somewhat pleasurable!

Well, at least when we went to the pet store and saw all the cute puppies anyway! Kids are like puppies. Why do they have to grow up??

If you're thinking, WOW, those kids look just like the Korndog kids when they were younger.....you're not the only one. That was definitely a trip of deja vu!!

No comments: