Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas Cards



YES, I did do Christmas cards for 2009. And we took 499 pictures (or should I say that He-man's girlfriend did) Poor girl! And this was actually one of the better ones. I think one day when I have some time, I will just post ALL the pics she took. That way when my children have children and they'd like to take a family picture, they will see that they reap what they sow! I'm not even going to get into the gory details, but the boys thought they didn't have to wear pants since their legs don't show in the pic!

I was sick for basically the entire month of December. I still have nightly coughing fits, but they have improved considerably! But that is my excuse for not getting Christmas cards in the mail. I had put this picture on a nice note and printed them out to go in the cards. Hopefully it's the thought that counts because I definitely was thinking of everybody! I know for SURE I was hoping nobody had the crud that I had!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I had already decided 2010 was going to be SOOO much better than 2009. So far so good.

No comments: