Monday, June 29, 2009

Our mule ride!

She was a bit testy about having to wear a helmet. Once you see some of the rocks we were riding thru, you'll understand. We had to sign waivers saying we knew we could die on this ride!!!

And, yes, she wore pajama pants. She wanted to wear shorts and we talked her into pants. This is the best we got!




Next 2 pics, kids and pets playing in the creek/river. I used to love doing this in Tennessee.




Next pic, I wanted to show that my dear mule, Clem, liked to walk along the edge. Not in the middle. Not on the side. I was hanging off the edge half the ride!!!!



Hubby was bringing up the rear with the cute cowgirl!



My mule did NOT like going down these hills. Not that I particularly cared for it either! Clem took care of me tho!



That girl ahead of me, she was so proud that in the middle of our ride, her cell phone got 4 bars of service! It must be the one place in the park you could get it :)

Lil Suzi was so sure she was about to die on a mule ride!!



I think my butt bruises are finally gone!!



Please, no jokes about the horse's ass :)



Meet Clem. He took good care of me!



There goes my crew!



We nicknamed these 2 Jack and Diego. They got along about as well!!



She was all smiles before the helmets!!


No comments: