Monday, June 29, 2009

I hope it was worth the wait!

I don't know how long I have been sitting here, but I can't feel my feet.

I have to say, looking back thru the pics, I am ready to go back. There was lots that we didn't see. It was so relaxing and so fun. We saw some die hard campers, some die hard rock climbers. I really forgot what camping was all about. We were ready to just pop a tent that night. But hell, we couldn't find a place to even BUY one! We were very unprepared. The first hotel we stopped at was a complete dump. I went to see the price tho and when she said $175, I about fell over. Hubby said he'd rather sleep on dirt :)

We ended up staying at a really neat place. It had a store, a pizza parlor and hot tubs all over the place that overlooked the river I posted earlier. A bed, a store and pizza. What more could you want when you're camping :)


I hope you enjoyed the slide show! Until next time!

1 comment:

Mailia's Mom said...

It was DEFINITELY worth it!
WOW! WOW! WOW! I wanna go there!
Now that's what I was missing. Nature at her absolute mesmerizing best! I'm trying to choose one picture to put on my desktop. But I can't decide! lol
Thanks for taking all that time to share. I enjoyed every one of them, twice so far, and still need to go back to pick one. And to think you get to see things like that on a weekend! I soooooo envy you. And girl, you are looking GOOD! lol
Thanks for sharing. Made my day!
Hugs,
S.