Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I ate waaaaaay too much. If only I was able to purge :) YES, I'm kidding!! I don't like to puke. That's why I never got into alcohol.

I hope everybody had an awesome day. I wish we could have spent it with family. All my kiddos were home for dinner. I really should have taken a picture of what He-man ate. Back even when he was 2, his plate was heaping with mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving. Today was no different, except there were a few heaping plates :)

Because I made such a huge thing of potatoes, a 5 lb bag I think, I didn't doctor them with cheese or garlic or anything. George said they tasted like potatoes! haha He said they needed cheese or something.

And Suzi, I taught her how to make deviled eggs. Her daddy was eating one, and she asked him, "How do you like my devil eggs?" So the new tradition around here will be to eat devil eggs. It kind of goes with tradition....a Floss la di da kinda thing! For those who don't know, that translates to Feliz Navidad! haha

No comments: