Thursday, January 31, 2008

Remember this?


George Porge was SOOOO proud when this happened, and he just thought it was the coolest thing. He was skateboarding and bent down and grabbed his board and his wheel went right over his finger, taking the nail off. I thought for sure there would be a doctor's visit in there somewhere, but he was meticulous in keeping it clean believe it or not!

So that was at least 5 or 6 months ago. He came in here just a bit ago, flipping me off, saying LOOK, MOM! (he thinks he's so funny!) Well, his nail has finally grown past and needed its first cut. It's 6:30 pm. He wanted me to cut his nails. (He can't chew them off anymore since his braces, haha)

I noticed, clean wet hair and a clean smell. WAIT A MINUTE! It's 6:30 PM not AM.

I said what are you doing getting a shower? (didn't even mention the primping of cutting nails)

He said, Mariah's coming over. I should have guessed :)

1 comment:

Ronni said...

...Hmmm...Brendan has been showering at odd hours...