Monday, April 13, 2009

We have a project going on right now

And this is the supervisor! He takes his job very seriously!




Aren't you proud of me? I was patient for almost a whole year before we did anything to the back yard. Especially with what happened to little Sandra, I want my kids to have a place to play out back. So these two have gone to work!




It's not finished yet, and we have a ways to go, but notice the supervisor in the background!



We're playing around with the way we want the wood to go.




Still playing! Hubby put a chair up here and watched the jumping yesterday :) He said he was done. This was as good as it gets! haha



We have some things we're thinking about doing on top of the decks, there's actually 2 coming off the 2 back doors. In the middle we are thinking about doing pavers. I really LOVE pavers, but we wanted to be a little more thrifty at this point in time. I'm very happy with the way this is coming out. The boys are doing a great job!

No comments: