Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Big and Mike


This is an old pic of the MV wrestling team, but they all have their bling, and it's a cute pic of Mike and his bodyguard. I get a big kick out of listening to these two. I swear they finish each other's sentences. They are just like brothers. It's nice to know that my He-man picks decent friends. Just another thing I am proud of with him for. I'll have new metal mouth pics soon :)

I should probably take a video of them doing this, but He-man will talk with a Mexican accent, but speaking German. Mike talks like an Indian, and he is Mexican. I just sit and laugh and laugh and laugh. I will miss when all the carpools end. If I never let him get his license and I stop feeding him, will he stay my little baby boy? I know, I know. He'll ALWAYS be my little baby boy!

No comments: